skip to main | skip to sidebar
ciao bello mondo

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

what cute babies.



I found this picture today when uploading my camera (and polarioided it).  I just love these kids.  Cant wait for more to come! 
Posted by heathyjane at 5:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

places i like to go

  • andy & chris
  • ash & bobby
  • justin & emma
  • katelyn & matt
  • lee family
  • mom & dad
  • ryan & linds
  • sharon & josh
  • todd & abby

Stories I like to tell

  • ►  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • take that economy.*
      • viva el Peru
      • what cute babies.
      • my short cameo in Zion.
      • I voted.
    • ►  August (1)