my friend emma and I spent the patriotic weekend in dallas with family, friends, food, fireworks, baseball, babies, tacos, humidity and conspiracy theories. it was fun to share the people, places and stories of home with a friend.
I could not get over little rockstar gavin -- I missed the brand new stage with the others and have loved seeing gav grow and smile [and puke].


2 comments:
Blog blahs have attacked me again as I've been haunted by lagging behind. I'm on 4th of July and you'll be home again in 2 weeks! Yikes, I'm behind - yippee you'll be home again! Miss you! xoxo
(thanks for updating - love you!)
Thanks for all the Dallas info! We spent time at the aquarium and met a very informative man outside the JFK museum... it was a great trip! Although I didn't make it to Sam Moon - apparently they don't allow strollers on Saturday (communists) and we basically gave up on life at that point! :) Next time!
Post a Comment