One time I counted up my moves and it was somewhere around the same number. Except I think it was 12 houses. GAH.
Heather you are so cute AND I really love that background!
Ash just told me that you have to move AGAIN soon. What a bummer! Especially after you have put so much personality and updates into this place.
I wish we lived together... does being on the same floor count? I did come to your side of the hall to use the shower once and I think I stole your clothes a couple times so that should count!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
One time I counted up my moves and it was somewhere around the same number. Except I think it was 12 houses. GAH.
Heather you are so cute AND I really love that background!
Ash just told me that you have to move AGAIN soon. What a bummer! Especially after you have put so much personality and updates into this place.
I wish we lived together... does being on the same floor count? I did come to your side of the hall to use the shower once and I think I stole your clothes a couple times so that should count!
Post a Comment